Blockquote Hover
POSTED ON 09 January 2012 AT Monday, January 09, 2012 \ leave a comment (0)
Assalamualaikum everyone :) How's your day? Today I learned Add Mathematics. Quite easy, thanks God I understood about it xD Okay, continue my tutor. Today I wanna teach chu how to make a blockquote hover. Don't know what it is?  View the pictures.

Just ignore that text okay? It's my wishlist for 2012 actually T__T  This one is basic blockquote.

Hah, this one is blockquote hover. It's change after your cursor point to it. So this is the code baby;

}
blockquote {
border: #F5A9BC 1px dotted;
font-color: #5B5B5B;
background-image: url(URL Background);
padding: 5px;
-webkit-transition: 0.5s;
}
blockquote:hover {
padding: 5px;
border: 1px dashed #ffffff;
border-radius: 10px;
-webkit-transition: 0.5s;
}
- Red for colors, you can change it if you want.
- Blue for shape. You can change it to dashed, dotted or solid.
- Fuchsia for URL background. You can find it in my freebies.

Okay, that's all. Comment if it working :) PREVIEW and SAVE then!

Labels: